SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#127273 - 07/12/05 06:26 PM "My Pro Arrangers may be leaving soon"
Harold Offline

Loc: Harrisville,Pa USA
Sorry to post this News here instead of the "Forsale" forum only...But I really need to explain alot of Detailed Information...I'm simply not using alot of my Music Gear in my Music room at this time(I guess I really never do use anything alot, just a Home Musician of sort!)...My Wife and I are in the Middle of a Complete Home renovation, getting set-up for our coming retirement years, etc. I'm doing 80% of the work, But I enjoy it!...So pretty much for the next 1-2 years I'm really not going to be enjoying all my Gear...My Wife is a Pianist, She uses a New Roland RD-300sx Stage Piano, It Stays!...I'm 58, very Particular about my Gear and all Non-smoke Home use...To make things as short as possible here, I'm just sharing the Information, Not pushing any Sales(I hate that myself)...I may relate to E-bay, but I can pass considerable savings along with the listing Fee's, final sale fee's, etc, etc not added to any price...PLUS ANYONE is welcome to come to our Home in Western, Pa and play the Instrument's regardless looking to purchase or not!...Ok back to the point...First:...ROLAND G-70 complete with box, accessories,New soft Gator case with rollers,512mk Memory disk,custom keyboard cover...Perfect...VERY,VERY REASONABLE and no SALES TAX!...NEXT:....Korg PA1x-Pro,with Maxed Sampling added,Piano Expansion bd added,All accessories Included, I may have a Soft case with wheels also...VERY Reasonable...Finally Motion Sound K200s Stereo Keyboard amp used once!...Covered since..I use near Field Monitors in my home...I will not discuss "Which is the Best Keyboard" on this posting...I will be glad to answer any Keyboard questions Via E-mail, If needed Via Phone, and Home visits...I do have Outstanding references also...Thank You...E-mail: sherry1@zoominternet.net Sincerely, Harold

#127274 - 07/12/05 07:57 PM Re: "My Pro Arrangers may be leaving soon"
VegaVagga Offline

Loc: Miami, FL
Prices! Prices! Prices!

#127275 - 07/12/05 08:04 PM Re: "My Pro Arrangers may be leaving soon"
Harold Offline

VegaVega....Please E-mail for Prices...

#127276 - 07/13/05 07:07 PM Re: "My Pro Arrangers may be leaving soon"
Harold Offline

I want to thank Everyone who E-mailed about the G-70 and Korg PA1x-Pro Arrangers I'm selling...and the Motion Sound Stereo 200s amp....The Korg is sold

#127277 - 07/18/05 01:02 PM Re: "My Pro Arrangers may be leaving soon"
juneau Offline

Loc: Red Wing, MN, USA
Harold, I think you are the one I bought my Tyros from on e-bay. Best buy I ever made, folks! Harold sent it in the original box wrapped in towels! It has worked flawlessly and Harold was great to deal with.

The only thing I didn't figure out was how to use the Boss FS-5L foot switch you threw in. I have to press it twice to get it to switch, with or without batteries. But that was a freebie so no big deal.

Thanks again, Harold!

#127278 - 07/18/05 02:48 PM Re: "My Pro Arrangers may be leaving soon"
trtjazz Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by juneau:
Harold, I think you are the one I bought my Tyros from on e-bay. Best buy I ever made, folks! Harold sent it in the original box wrapped in towels! It has worked flawlessly and Harold was great to deal with.

The only thing I didn't figure out was how to use the Boss FS-5L foot switch you threw in. I have to press it twice to get it to switch, with or without batteries. But that was a freebie so no big deal.

Thanks again, Harold!

To get the pedal to work:
Function>controller>pedal polarity. If it's on + switch to - or visa versa.
Switch it there and it should work fine.
Terry

------------------
jam on,
Terry http://imjazzed.homestead.com/Index.html

[This message has been edited by trtjazz (edited 07-18-2005).]

#127279 - 07/18/05 05:29 PM Re: "My Pro Arrangers may be leaving soon"
Harold Offline

Hello Juneau...Great to hear From you!...I actually sold 2 tyro's, one had the Hardrive installed...Both were MINT...I remember the Switch, It just was not used, so I hoped you could make use of it!...I'm glad it has worked out very Well for you...They are a Great Keyboard for sure...Best Wishes in all your Music Endeavors...One nice thing about selling a Keyboard or Gear, you meet alot of Nice People!

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online